Buy Kratom Extracts

Home > Buy Kratom > Kratom Extracts

Premium Quality Kratom Extracts

Kratom or mitragyna speciosa is now available to buy in a variety of forms, whatever your choice of kratom strain. Keep reading for a closer look at kratom’s various forms and different strains, including extracts.

Our Focus on Customer Service

Throughout the Amazing Botanicals history, we have built our business on top-quality products, outstanding customer service, and repeat business from satisfied consumers. Thousands of customers look to Amazing Botanicals as their source for this extraordinary herb. In addition to offering the best kratom for sale anywhere, Amazing Botanicals has a full selection of kratom powder, kratom capsules & kratom extracts to support your wellness. 

It’s important to us that you are happy with the product you receive. We offer an easy money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your order. Our friendly team is happy to answer any questions you may have about our products and can help you choose the right option for you. Shop premium insert subcategories and get free shipping on orders over $75.

Kratom Extract Effects

Like all similar plants, including coffee, depending on where it is grown and the particular breeding program, kratom produces a variety of different effects. Maeng Da Kratom is regarded as the most powerful type of kratom. It gives the most potent effect, both in terms of pain relief and stimulation. Red Vein Kratom is known for its analgesic impact, while the white vein and green vein variety are more appreciated for their rejuvenating properties.

Borneo Kratom has powerful relaxing effects and is often described as a stress relief. It is also popular because it has one of the potentially best side effects profiles. Thailand Kratom comes in red, white, or green. These color distinctions are due to the vein that runs through the leaf of the kratom plant. Bali Kratom varies greatly and can produce various effects but is thought to be more of a sedative than a stimulant. Indo Kratom is considered more subtle than other varieties. 

The effects of kratom are caused by its alkaloid content. Kratom extracts have a higher concentration than other forms of kratom, usually only containing the alkaloid mitragynine. However, you can now also buy kratom extracts with numerous alkaloids. Scientists are still lab testing and carrying out research to better understand the purity of these numerous alkaloids and their impact on the body, including potential health implications.

Red-Indo 350
White Dragon Kratom Capsules

Where to Buy Kratom Extracts

Most of these kratom strains can be purchased online in various forms, including kratom leaves, kratom powders, kratom capsules, and kratom extracts.

Amazing Botanicals offer a wide variety of the highest quality kratom products sourced from Indonesia and Southeast Asia, including Malaysia. Known for being one of the best kratom vendors, we guarantee customer satisfaction when you buy Kratom online. Providing a wide variety of high-quality kratom, including pure kratom extract powder, kratom leaf, and organic kratom.


Consult the American Kratom Association website for more information about good manufacturing practices, quality control and support, benefits, scientific tests, and standards for kratom extracts. 

Join the Amazing Botanicals Loyalty Program

Do you love kratom? Join Amazing Botanicals loyalty program. Loyalty members  get 120 points towards a future discount as well as access to exclusive deals. Our rewards accumulate with each online purchase and increase the more you spend at our store.

Amazing Botanicals FAQs

What's the difference between kratom extract and powder?

Kratom powder is the crushed and powdered form of the whole kratom plant, with nothing removed from it while kratom extract is the concentrated form.

What are the steps in making kratom extract?

The dried leaves of the kratom plant or previously prepared fine kratom powder are cooked. Similar to making kratom tea, the water is then filtered a  after a long period of boiling.  This method makes the kratom more potent since all of the alkaloids are extracted.

How strong is kratom extract powder?

25% of Kratom Extract will be pure Mitragynine, with the remaining 75% made up of other alkaloids and inert substances. This basically means that there will be 250 milligrams of pure Mitragynine in every gram of 25% Kratom Extract.

Can individuals purchase kratom extracts?

Individuals are free to pruchase kratom extracts from Amazing Botanicals as long as it is permitted in their state.

Kratom Blog

Cart Menu Button Image0Left Menu Icon
Your Cart