Kratom is a plant that comes with a bitter taste. Many users appreciate taking it directly because they like intense feelings. Whereas, many other users do not feel comfortable while getting exposed to its bitterness. They prefer taking kratom in another possible way. With the increasing popularity and growing demand for this amazing herb, Mitragyna Speciosa is now available in the market in different forms and you can take them using different ingesting methods as per your needs. Taking kratom capsules helps you mask the bitter taste of this plant whereas kratom powder is perfect for those who want intensive doses. Apart from that, some other methods of taking Mitragyna Speciosa are toss and wash, tablets, tinctures, extracts, tea, and smoothies. This guide will let you know about how you can make tea using kratom tea bags? Is it worthy enough to adopt this method? Will it be useful in masking the bitterness of kratom if followed properly? You will get answers to all such questions in today’s article. Before going into the nitty-gritty of kratom tea bags, let’s have a look at some important questions that are still unanswered e.g., is it possible to make kratom tea using Mitragyna Speciosa powder? Is putting kratom leaves in tea bags more effective than using kratom powder? Some other questions include; is it good to directly dip kratom tea bags in warm water? Which strain of kratom would be a good choice to make kratom tea using tea bags? Let’s get deeper into the details.
What Role Does Kratom Tea Infuser Play?
Are you looking for an easy yet effective way of making kratom tea? Kratom tea infuser provides you with an amazing way to brew a cup of tea sitting at your home or office without even wasting your dose. All you need to do is to fill the tea infuser with the desired kratom dose and steep until it gets ready. After that, you can easily wash it for later purposes. The tea infuser is made up of steel that is highly durable and serves you for longer purposes. It is a must for kratom tea lovers.
Types of Kratom Tea Bags Available in Today’s Market
When purchasing kratom tea bags, you will find the different sizes in the market these days. Some of them may have around 15 tea bags per box and 4 grams of kratom powder per bag. Some other packets may have around 50 or even more tea bags per box. This varies depending upon the customer needs and the company’s standards of course. When it comes to the different strain colors, you can find kratom tea bags in three different types as given below.
- White Vein Kratom Tea Bags
- Green Vein Kratom Bags
- Red Vein Kratom Tea Bags
They are being used frequently by kratom enthusiasts and the selection from the above-mentioned types of tea bags is totally dependent on the choices and preferences of an individual.
What are the Best Strains to Make Kratom Tea?
Now, you have got the idea of different kratom tea bags available in the market. Let’s move towards finding the best strain for brewing a cup of kratom tea and to make the overall journey amazing. If you are a first-timer, try making your kratom tea using loose leaf Mitragyna Speciosa. The best thing associated with the use of loose leaf kratom is it helps you measure the exact kratom dose. Moreover, taking kratom tea made from loose leaves just feels like you are taking normal black or green tea. Three different types of loose-leaf Mitragyna Speciosa available in the market are Green Maeng Da, Red Maeng Da, and White Maeng Da. All of them have different properties and they vary in terms of alkaloids concentration. Using any of them will help you prepare your kratom tea with great fragrance.
Can I Make My Kratom Tea with Kratom Powder?
Of course, without any doubt, you can use powdered kratom to brew tea. Both the kratom tea bags as well as kratom powder are useful to make a cup of tea of your choice. You can use your favorite strain of kratom and convert it into a tea to produce a pleasant influence. If you are a true kratom tea lover, you are definitely going to enjoy these methods.
How Can I Make My Kratom Tea?
Now, you have got the suitable kratom strain for making kratom tea. The next step is how to use it effectively in preparing your tea? Step by step process of making tea from both the kratom tea bags and kratom tea infuser is listed below.
Utilizing Kratom Tea Bags
While using kratom tea bags to get your tea prepared, you need to follow the below mentioned easy and effective steps to get the maximum out of that.
- Step 1: Take some water and start boiling it until it reaches its boiling point.
- Step 2: Once the water reaches its boiling point, leave it for around 3 minutes to get it cooled.
- Step 3: Take a kratom tea bag and put the desired amount of kratom powder in it.
- Step 4: Once you properly fill up the tea bag, seal it very well so that it cannot come out of the bag. If it does, the taste of your tea may damage.
- Step 5: Now, drop the tea bag in water and leave it for around 3 to 5 minutes to get fruitful results.
- Step 6: Successfully followed the above-mentioned steps? Congratulations! Your kratom tea is ready. Start your journey and enjoy.
Note: Try to avoid putting your kratom dose directly into the boiled water because it may damage the concentration of the alkaloids.
Using Kratom Tea Infuser
- Step 1: Keep on boiling water until it reaches its point and then leave it to get cool for about 3 minutes.
- Step 2: Now, take your tea infuser, open its latch, put your desired amount of kratom powder or loose-leaf Mitragyna Speciosa, and close the latch in the end.
- Step 3: Try attaching a hook to the side of your mug and place your tea infuser into the water.
- Step 4: Let it brew for about 3 to 5 minutes as per your needs and the strength you need at the end of the day.
- Step 5: If you are done with all the above-mentioned steps carefully, it is time for you to enjoy your kratom tea.
Making kratom tea has become very exciting because you have got multiple options to do that. You can utilize tea infusers as well as kratom tea bags and the process does not end up here but you also have multiple kratom strains to choose from. You can play with different strains of kratom but with lower doses to find the best suitable one for you. Try following the above-mentioned guidelines and see the miracles.