Have you ever thought that you might have hit a dead end with the innovative uses of the Kratom plant? Well, if you are an enthusiast, and you have encountered this situation, then it is safe to say that this article is full of surprises for you.
The world of Kratom may seem small and limited, but in reality, it is so vast that some parts of it might still be left to discover. Kratom, botanically known as Mitragyna Speciosa is a wonderful herb that grows in the hot and humid rainforests of Southeast Asia.
The herb has miraculous properties, and every consumer swears by it. The only drawback it faces is the lack of scientific research on the subject. To prove any point in today’s time, you need medical or scientific proof.
Without any concrete evidence, everything will go in vain. This is why avid users are always on the edge of convincing people to join them in their Kratom journey. And so they created a new way to take in their daily dose, Kratom resin!.
In the following texts, this article will tell you everything about what Kratom resin is.
Physical Appearance of Kratom Resin
It is one of the three types of Kratom extracts. The substance has a sticky texture. Since it is made by reducing the Kratom powder to a thick concentrate, the color of Kratom resin is darker in comparison to any other products of the herb.
The sticky thick substance has a glassy appearance with a dense alkaloid composition. The powder is reduced to form a concentrate after a tad bit lengthy procedure.
If you want to make your resin at home, you will just need a few ingredients and a good recipe from a trusted source.
How to Use Kratom Resin?
The product can be consumed in multiple fashions. You can choose any one of the following according to your preference. Either stick to the standard consumption method or invent a new one, the choice is totally yours.
- You can consume the substance orally as it is. If you are not bothered by the bitter taste of Kratom products, this can be a great way for you to consume Ketum.
- Add the resin to various food products like deserts such as brownies or muffins. The sweet taste of these deserts will help overcome the bitter taste of the resin.
- Citrus juice is a great option for you to take your resin with, and you can chew the substance while sipping on your sweet and sour drink to get rid of the herb’s bitter taste. This method is often referred to as the “Toss and Wash Kratom Method” or the “Mix and Wash Kratom Method.”
- If the bitter taste bothers you a lot, consuming the resin with a hot cup of beverage is the best option you can try. The heat from those drinks melts the substance. You can then add sweeteners or perhaps honey to make your tea or coffee taste much better.
What is Kratom Resin Tea?
The perfect hot beverage to consume your resin with is Resin Tea. This is the perfect beverage you can start your day with—a cup of tea with both warmth from the tea and energy-boosting capabilities from Kratom.
You can easily prepare this tea from either purchased resin or your homemade one. Following are the steps to prepare your cup of resin tea.
- Bring around 100 millilitres of water to a boil.
- You will now need to add one to two grams of Kratom resin to this hot water.
- Simmer this mixture down until the resin has completely dissolved in the water.
- Add in flavors or sweeteners of your choice.
- Our preferred flavors are honey, vanilla, lemon, and low-calorie sugar.
- Stir well after adding these added flavors, and your tea is ready!
How is the Resin Beneficial?
Since it is a concentrated form of Kratom powder, the substance is more potent and effective than ordinary products.
It helps ease out the consumer’s problematic symptoms with better efficacy. These symptoms can include:
- Insomnia or irregular sleep patterns
The resin dramatically helps to boost your energy levels and improve your focus and concentration on your daily chores. This diverts your focus solely on the designated task and enhances the clarity of the consumer.
Effects of the Resin According to Doses
The substance is said to produce stimulating effects at low doses, and these exciting effects boost energy levels and the consumer’s mood.
At high doses, the substance produces calming or sedating effects, and they are said to have soothing and peaceful reactions. The high doses are said to regulate your sleep patterns again as it provides you with easy and quicker sleep than regular days.
The effects kick in within 15 to 20 minutes of consumption. It is recommended to take in 1.5 to 2.5 grams of resin for each dose. The effects kick in the best at 2 grams.
How is the Resin’s Potency Measured?
Since the resin is not lab-tested, it is measured in terms of its level of concentration. The concentration is given in terms of the multiplication factor of the amount of Kratom powder used.
The number refers to the concentration of alkaloids. If you use 16 ounces of Kratom powder and the resulting resin weighs 2 ounces, the resin is eight times more concentrated.
- Sixteen ounces Kratom powder, 2 ounces resin produced. Concentration= 8x
Where to Purchase the Powder from?
If you have decided to make your Kratom resin following a recipe you found online, you might be wondering where I can find good-quality Kratom near me? Or do the local shops sell Kratom near me?
The answer to your questions is pretty simple. If you live in a state where the herb and its products are legal, you can easily find it anywhere, including local smoke shops or vape shops.
The drug is sold at a higher rate there, though. And if the seller is not an experienced one, he might be selling lower-quality products. A fix to these issues is online shopping.
Choose any vendor that sells Kratom online and buy your regular stock from that site then. Choose a site with a diverse range of strains available so that you do not have to compromise on your choice.
Below is a list of our suggested online vendors:
- Amazing Botanicals
- SA Kratom
- Golden Monk
- Kratom Basket
- Purity Kratom
- Super Natural Botanicals
If you live in a locality that has a trusted Kratom vendor available there, you can purchase it from that source. Usually, these vendors directly buy from the plant farmers or the source itself.